Sunday, April 22, 2007

-- School Ending II --

With school ending in less than a few weeks I find myself very excited and happy!

My family moved in late May of 2006, so I will not be going back to my hometown. Instead, I will be going to Georgia. I'm not as excited about this as I should be, but at least it is home. I'm very ready for school to be over, because I don't have much left here. (I am transferring next semester.)

3 Months of absolute freedom is ahead of me, and I'm not 100% sure what to spend it all on. I'm sure most of it will be devoted to my job and Go.

I hope I can visit all my old friends in Massachusetts and Virginia.

1 comment:

SageElectra said...

Dabid.

I'm sure the Westboro-ites will miss you much. I will also fortunately be gone from Westboro. (I'm staying here).

Sahey